Last updated: 1st September 2020
Below is a short-list of do’s and don’ts when submitting a comment on any blog post published on this “website” (Magnet4Blogging). If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here.
- Do use your real name – Commenters and I would like to address you by your real name. It also appears less spammy than using some generic keyword or phrase as your comment name. We also don’t allow the use of company or branded names to be used as “comment name”, as often these also contain keywords and/or are associated with spam.
- Do not link to unrelated or inappropriate sites – When leaving your website URL, please make sure that it is to a relevant website or blog. You may also link to your social media channel if you wish to, however, please be aware that users may see your profile if they click on the link. If you’re sensitive about your privacy, please don’t do this. Under no circumstance will we approve comments that have links to spam/unrelated websites.
- Do not place links in the comment field – Unless you are referencing a recent article on this or your blog that is “relevant” to the conversation (i.e. a mention, feature, etc.), then please do not insert links into the comment field. These will be removed and your comment may be deleted.
- Do leave meaningful comments – We love comments that provide some value to the topic or encourages further engagement. Please avoid leaving generic comments such as “Great article, thanks for sharing”.
- Do limit and censor your use of offensive words – You may have noticed that on some posts I have used words that some may find quite offensive. That’s just me being me and I mean no harm by using them. Feel free to express yourself, your thoughts, and beliefs in your own words, but please limit and censor your use of offensive words. For example, f**k, sh*t, or cr*p written like this is perfectly fine. Other offensive and sensitive words are not fine and should not be used. I think you know the ones.
- Respect me, other authors, and commenters on this blog – What I mean by this is do not get personal, discriminate, or offend anyone’s beliefs, religions, or political views. Although none of these issues are ever raised on this blog, use your common sense and respect everyone who is here.
Click here to view more legal documentation